Terms & Conditions
When you buy paid products on our website (https://fabri.ca), you are granted a non-exclusive limited license to use our products in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions.
Who we are, and how to contact us
- We are Yes We Work Ltd (trading as Fabrica), a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 08954595 and our registered office is at 11a Queen Catherine Road, Steeple Claydon, Buckinghamshire, MK18 2LD.
- You can contact us by telephone on +44 1223 969960 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we need to contact you, we will use the email address, postal address or telephone number you provide in the order process.
- Our WordPress plugin products are licensed under the GNU General public license version 2.0 or later.
- Buying a license key for a product of ours grants you automatic updates for the lifetime of the product, without further charges.
- For our paid products, we offer a choice between single-site licenses and multi-site / developer licenses.
- Each single-site license key allows you to install the product and receive updates on one public WordPress instance. The URL of the instance is recorded along with your email address and license key. You can change the registered URL by contacting us.
- A multi-site / developer license key allows you to install the product and receive updates on as many WordPress instances as you wish, but only one email address can be associated with the license key across all sites.
- You may not share or re-sell your license key.
- License keys are personal, and tied to an email address. If someone else has licensed our product for a website you manage, work on or take over from them, you do not “inherit” their license, nor do you have access to their account with us.
Delivery / download
- When you place an order and we receive your payment, you will receive an email with a confirmation of order, your license key details (registered email address and license key), and a link to download the zip file(s) of our products. This usually happens within minutes of placing the order, but if you have not received an email after an hour or two (and you’ve checked spam / junk folders, just in case) please contact us.
Warranty and support
- We do our utmost to ensure that our products will work correctly on a clean installation of WordPress in common server environments, but we can not guarantee that our products will work correctly alongside all 3rd party products or plugins, or in all web browsers. We are not responsible for any compatibility issues or conflicts that may occur. We support our plugins as best we can; we will investigate and try to resolve 3rd party conflicts at our discretion and as time allows.
- We also do our utmost to ensure that our products follow good coding and security practices, but they are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our products.
- The source code of our products is freely accessible, and if your site contains delicate information or is critically important to your organisation, we strongly recommend you check the source code against your own coding standards before installation. Please feel free to contact us for more information. (NB we would be extremely grateful for any recommendations or comments that lead to improvements in the security and stability of our products for all users.)
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership rights to any of our products. All products are property of Yes We Work Ltd.
- As we are offering non-tangible digital goods, we do not generally issue refunds after the purchase has been made. Nevertheless, we will consider a refund within the first 30 days of your purchase if you are unable to get the plugin to install properly on your website or if the plugin fails to perform the basic functions as designed – as long as there is a record that you have contacted us and worked with us to try to resolve these issues.
- Refunds will be granted at the sole discretion of Yes We Work Ltd. No refunds will be given after 30 days from the order date.
- We offer free product-specific support via email. There is no priority system, and all tickets are given equal attention.
- We are keen to help, but support can not be given to questions relating to general WordPress / PHP / server functionality, and aggressive emails and requests might find themselves ignored.
- Yes We Work Ltd / Fabrica may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of products from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to updates, promotions and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt-out of these emails at any time.
- By purchasing our product(s) you indicate that you have read and agree the Terms & Conditions detailed on this page.
These Terms and Conditions are heavily influenced by those found on Elliot Condon’s Advanced Custom Fields site; we’re grateful to him not only for his extremely useful plugin, but also for the model of his behaviour and professionalism.
If you think that there is a mistake in these terms as it applies to us and our products, please contact us.